Pizza is a kind of dish that we love to enjoy at any time at any moment of the day. It is the authentic Italian dish that you can easily prepare at home for your loved ones. The very important and mandatory tip of making a restaurant like pizza is the perfect pizza base. If the base of the pizza sets perfect than your pizza is ready to rock. Here we will teach you how to make pizza at home.
But if you don’t have yeast available at home and couldn’t even reach for it in shops, then don’t worry this homemade pizza recipe will surely save your day.
It is easy to buy a pizza base from the market but that pizza base will not give you the taste of the real pizza. If you prepare the pizza base by yourself you’ll get the perfect taste and texture that the readymade base cannot give.
This recipe will change your perspective about making pizza at home. In this recipe, we have used white sauce instead of mozzarella and cheddar cheese. Using white sauce will give your pizza the creamy and cheesy texture by just using simple kitchen ingredients that are easily available in your kitchen.
So without much hustle and any need of walking out to buy any fancy ingredients, let’s make the pizza at home.
And yeah! You don’t even need oven to make this pizza. So this makes it NO CHEESE, NO YEAST, AND NO OVEN PIZZA!!!
How To Make Pizza At Home?
Nothing can beat the fresh sizzling hot pizza straight from your kitchen, it is best to prepare pizza at home. Once you try this amazing pizza recipe you will forget to order from the famous pizza restaurants. This is very easy and you need simple ingredients that are easily available at home.
Let’s begin with the recipe:-
Prep time: 20mins Total time: 2hrs No. of pizza: 2
For the dough
- 2cup all-purpose flour
- 2 tsp melted ghee
- 3 tsp curd
- 1 tsp salt
- ½ tsp granulated sugar
- ½ tsp baking soda
- ¼ tsp baking powder
For white sauce
- 4 tsp butter or ghee
- 2 tsp all-purpose flour
- 1 cup milk
- ½ tsp salt
For red sauce
- 2-inch ginger
- 6 cloves of garlic
- 2 onions
- 2 tomatoes
- Kashmiri red chili powder
- ½ tsp salt
For toppings- Veggies of your choice
Start the preparation for the pizza
Let’s start with the dough:-
- For preparing the dough, take a mixing bowl and add flour, melted ghee, curd, salt, sugar, baking soda, and baking powder.
- Combine all the ingredients and knead the dough well by adding water little by little.
- Add water only if necessary.
- Cover the dough with a kitchen cloth and let it sit for an hour.
Prepare the white sauce:-
- Take a pan and heat some butter in it.
- Add all-purpose flour and roast it in the butter for a few minutes.
- Now add milk and let cook, then add salt and switch off the flame.
Prepare the red sauce:-
- In a deep pan boil the peeled ginger and garlic, onion, and tomato pieces with a little water.
- Cover the pan and let it boil. When it gets boiled switch off the flame and let it cool down.
- When it is cooled grind it in a smooth paste.
- Now take another pan, add some oil, and then add the paste.
- Let it cook for some minutes then add Kashmiri red chili for the colour and salt.
- Add little bit of water, cover the pan and let it cook well.
- Once the sauce thickens switch off the flame.
Now lets see how to make pizza at home.
How to make Pizza?
- As we are preparing the pizza without an oven you need a kadhai or a bati cooker for this.
- Preheat the kadhai or bati cooker whichever you are using, spread the sand in the bottom of the kadhai so it doesn’t get burnt.
- Prepare the pizza tray by greasing it.
- Take a ball of the dough and roll it in the round with a rolling pin or use your hands to give it the shape.
- Spread the pizza roti on the tray and cover the edges by using your hands.
- Now spread the red sauce well on the base and then spread the white sauce.
- Sprinkle the veggie toppings than set the tray in the kadhai or in the bati cooker.
- Let it cook for 20mins, once the base gets fluffy transfer the pizza in a plate.
You can control the softness and crunchiness of the crust by cooking it for a longer or shorter time. If you like your pizza crust soft cook it for less time and if you like your crust crunchier than cook it for a longer time.
Now you know how to make pizza at home with basic kitchen ingredients.
Enjoy this easy and hustle free pizza recipe with your friends and loved ones. You can make this pizza at home with very few ingredients. This homemade pizza recipe fits perfectly for your sleepover and even for your movie night. Try this recipe and let us know your view over this recipe.